The latest, stable version of Docker is installed and configured on this AMI that is built on the OS updated with the latest patches. When the EC2 node is spun up from this AMI it is ready with the Docker service running and available for use, for building images and running microservices.
- Latest, stable version of Docker.
- AMI generated with latest OS patches and Ansible support.
How It Works
The AMI is preinstalled with Docker and supporting software. Spin up the node and build images or run microservices immediately.
Click on the links below to take you to Amazon Marketplace for spinning up EC2 nodes.
- Docker Host AMI for Amazon Linux 2018
- Docker Host AMI for Amazon Linux 2
- Docker Host AMI for CentOS 7
- Docker Host AMI for CentOS 8
- Docker Host AMI for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Docker Host AMI for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Docker Host AMI for Fedora 31
- Docker Host AMI for Debian 10
- Docker Host AMI for Ubuntu 16.04
- Docker Host AMI for Ubuntu 18.04
- Docker Host AMI for Ubuntu 20.04
- Docker Host AMI for openSUSE Leap 15.2
- Docker Host AMI for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5
- Docker Host AMI for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP2
Kurian releases latest, stable versions of open source software on popular Linux distributions. If you need a configuration that is not currently available in marketplace, send us your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following info in the email:
- Name of Software to be on the AMI with version numbers.
- Linux distribution and the version.
- The EC2 instance type you plan to spin up from the AMI (optional).
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Kurian can help with configuring Jenkins for your specific needs. Contact us with details to email@example.com
Remote Access to EC2 Node
Following are the standard AWS defined users available for SSH when a node is provisioned:
- Amazon Linux: ec2-user
- Red Hat Linux: ec2-user
- SuSE Linux: ec2-user
- Fedora: fedora
- CentOS: centos
- Debian Linux: admin
- Ubuntu: ubuntu